Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Tilda with Flower's!!

Hi Everyone,
This is Hussena here to share with you all my inspiration for our this time's Challenge # 4 which is "Anything but Card or Layout "...I have made a cute little purse with a ever so sweet Tilda with flowers! ..And here's a look at my purse : -


I have colored the Tilda using Steadler color pencils & used Koi Water Brush available at Crafter's Corner & stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink..This is an archival ink which is really fast -drying & it does not bleed when we use water-colors along with it!....The Koi brush is so easy to use &works very well with water -color pencils & all mediums...For those who love working with digi's & stamped images this is a MUST buy!

And a  look at the handle ..I really love the way it has turned out! :-


Supplies used :-

Tilda with Peony Tails -Crafter's Corner
Coloring done using Koi Water Brush (Crafter's Corner)
Image stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink (Crafter's Corner)
Lattice Bg -Memory Box Tessatina border die (Available at Crafter's Corner)
Flowers- Handmade using  Punch Bunch Daisy punches  (Small ,medium & large )& colored using Distress Inks Mustard Seed & Tumbled Glass (Crafter's Corner)
Green flourishes on the corner -Cheery Lynn Butterfly out (Crafter's Corner)
Small blue flowers -Punch Bunch Hydra Cluster (Crafter's Corner)
Handle made using MS doily lace punch & distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink..(Crafter's Corner)
Pearls & bards -Stash

I hope you like my purse :)..If you have any questions regarding any of the products used .....Please leave me a comment & I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope you all will play along our current Challenge # 4- Anything but a Card or Lo ..!!...There are Magnolia magazines up for grabs...These magazines are full of ideas & designs for all kinds of crafters..!

www.crafterscorner.in (All craft supplies under one roof)
For further information please mail at : info@crafterscorner.in

Have a nice day everyone!



                                                                                                                            

14 comments:

  1. You are a queen of boxes and bags and no wonder you nailed this one too with your very crafty hands and perfection.I love the subtle colours used.They give it a shabby chic feel too.and koi brush is on my wishlist now.Love the way you colored Tilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hussena... This is an adorable purse. I LOVE the tilda image and the way you coloured it...As always, the colours used are so well coordinated and pleasing... the BG and the handle are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I forgot to mention about the flowers... They are so very beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful.. Love the flowers.. and the Tilda so cute... How do you close the purse flap..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What caught my eye was the lattice design since I was debating whether to buy it or not...you have showcased it so prettily!! Shalini sure is lucky to have such a talented group of DTs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome,i love your handmade flowers.Nice color combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Hussena. I love these little purses that you make. I love the tilda coloring and the tiny details that you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very adorable.. you never go wrong with bags n boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. as always... your this bag is gr8.I loved flowers ,but use of lattice die in background and in handle look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely bag onceagain, Hussena...Love the flowers, lattice bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much ladies for all your lovely comments:)...and Priya i close the purse flap with a small piece of velcro which i stick with hot glue gun ...earlier used to use fabric glue to stick the velcro but it takes too long to dry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hussena! :) I got it... :) I use velcro too for my credit card holders.. :)

      Delete
  12. u have made me believe that you are super fantastic when it comes to bags and boxes....great job.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !