Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Artsy Canvas with an overdose of flowers.:-)

Hello Folks,

This is Pallavi and today is my turn to showcase a project using distress paints and templates.I decided to alter a canvas.There are a ton of layers of paints,textures,some sprays from my stash,stencilling ,stamping and loads of flowers.I had proclaimed on my personal blog that I will be staying away from flowers for some time.Ha,I must have been out of my mind.Heh heh

Here's how the canvas turned out.


Told you! I went overboard with flowers.:-).If you have seen my previous canavas on my blog,you might comment that I have been using the same colours.You are right.I have been making do with the few paints I have and so need to buy more distress paints.I am loving these!So blendable and a lovely finish.

Here are a few closeups





Supplies from the Store

Distress Paints : Broken China, Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint and Picket Fence: These paints are not updated on the website yet,but Shalini has them in her stock.

Fleur De Lis Doily Template

Modelling Paste

Mulberry Flowers

Spellbinder Embossing folder - Flora

Glossy Accents

Zing Silver Glitter Embossing Powder

Zap Embossing Heat Gun

Hope you like the project.

Happy Crafting,

Pallavi

12 comments:

  1. Mind blowing creation Pallavi... !! You are so talented...love your work!! what a detailed creation... I'm so inspired by you..thnx:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh myyyy ...looks like super gorgeousss...... the background is fab !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful beginning to a beautiful morning.What a gorgeous frame you made!Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!Glad you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very pretty...loving those flowers :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous flowers, colors and design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg.. still picking up my jaws. Its an amazing amazing creation you totally nailed it . Absolutely jaw dropping. I am so inspired from you will definitely give a try . Thankoo for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can jus keep looking at the canvas for a long time pallavi, soo many details n pretty colours too. lovely

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !