Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Perfect Layers & Goodbye Static Pad - Video Review

Good morning Crafty People,

Tejal here with a repeat of my two previous posts....I had spoken about the Perfect Layers Ruler and the Goodbye Static Pad in my previous two posts....But I could not do a video.
Hence, I'm bag with a Video Review of the same two products. I feel a video gives you a better idea and perception than any picture can. So there isn't much to post...since I've covered everything in my previous posts.....

So enjoy the two Videos and do leave your comments and feed back below. It means a lot when you appreciate all the research that goes into each of my Videos.

                      

Products in the Video

Perfect Layers Ruler
Olfa Cutting Knife
Tombow Tape Runner
Green Cutting Mat



                         

Products in this Video
Goodbye Static Pad
Penny Black - Petal Party (not in stock at the moment...but check out these Awesome Penny Black Stamps..._)
Gold Embossing Powder
Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
Versamark

Craft Sheet
Ranger European Heat Tool 

As always, Leave you comments and questions in the comment section below..
 Your suggestions for more Videos are always welcome.

Cheers,
Tejal

2 comments:

  1. Its nice but frankly its not attractive like other blog but its given creativity information and nice video uploaded with the supported media which was easy to communicate.

    translation in ahmedabad | translators in ahmedabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent videos Tejal di! I so love the way you explain! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !