Followers

Sunday 11 January 2015

Love is in the air

Hi crafty people!!!
Big hello to all of you who follow our blog and like our efforts to inspire you !
There are going to be tonns of announcements and surprises once our dear Shalini is back from CHA...I am sure you all must be equally excited as we all are at Crafters corner. I can't wait to hold the latest releases in my hand and to play with them...
It's true that we all want new things in our collection but at times we must also check and use the beauties resting in our craft boxes.
Today's post is done by using an old cute stamp by Whimsy which fits perfectly with the Valentine theme.

I love colouring my images with copics and this particular image is very interesting.

I selected a patterned paper with little Daisy's from the Rustic collection by DCWV. It has some beautiful shades of pale green and red and I used similar colours for my stamped image.
Here is a pic to explain what I mean 😉


I wanted to sew the panels and did it using a white tread. It's a nice way to add a lil something to your project.
A zoomed in pic for you ....

I edged the image with some versa mark watermark ink and poured some Frantage to jazz up the project.I also used Enamel Accents here an there on the balloon.


The floral bouquet was also done by using a red daisy and tulips to match the pp and the image.

Here is the full picture of the card... I hope u like it and give it a try.


Lots of love
Arjita 

List of Supplies:
Whimsy Stamp-Love Trip
DCVW -The Rustic Paper Pad
Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black
Tonic Trimmer
Joy Craft-Butterfly Edge Die
Mulberry Leaves
Mulberry Tulip 
Mulberry Daisy
micro white flowers
Wire thread -white
Frantage-Shabby White
Foam tape
Wink of stella-Clear
Ranger Enamel Accents-black white


3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !