Followers

Thursday 29 June 2017

FAUX palette wood play with Plaid.

Hellloo...
It's the last THURSDAY of this month and I have seen you 5 times this month! I thought I will end this month with a video tutorial on how to paint FAUX PALETTE WOOD with chalk paints on any smooth surface.




The technique that I show can be done on mdf or art journals or even card stock. All you need is some gesso and a few chalk paints(colors of your choice).

Do watch the video, give the technique a try and get back to me if you have any queries.


The faux palette is one of my fav techniques and I have done a lot of projects using it. I have some pictures at the end of the video which should give you a lot of project ideas too.

Here is what I made today with a piece of mdf board, chalk paints and some old keys!


I will see you next week with another Plaid play.
Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers
Rupa
Products from PLAID

2 comments:

  1. I gained new knowledge from well written content of this blog. It is showing some different kind of strategy to keep work better and improve with every new assignment. Gracefully written blogคอนโดพระราม3

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !