Followers

Sunday 11 February 2018

MINI CAFE ART

Hello Everyone,

Today its my turn to share some inspiration here :). About this project, its super easy and fun project. I always love to create something differently. 


Anyway my project is made with lots of Dress my craft minis and few things from my stash. You can see how easy this to create.... 






Base of this mini cafe, i made by altered hoop (8 inch Diameter ). I took the hoop, and prime with black gesso. Few of the corner side i did stencil work for texture look. But its optional. And final coloring is Prima marketing metallic copper. After drying add one layer of fabric design then pattern paper design (G45 Off to the Roses )



And the Shelf part - 5X7 reverse side of canvas. 



These small wooden pieces you will get, when you buy 8x10 or larger size box canvas



And finally


How is it? This super easy cool project :)
I hope you have wonderful creative weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs 
Suzna

Supply Used

Miniature Wooden Brown Chair & Table
Decorated Mini Glass Bottle
Miniature Bread - Egg Burger
Miniature Dessert - Rainbow Donut
Miniature Dinner Plates Pink
Miniature Printed Vase # 3
Miniature Coffee Mugs
Miniature Blue Bowl Set
Miniature Spoons
Miniature Tea Set - Small
Miniature Flower Bowls
Graphic45 Off To The Races Paper Pad, 8"X8"
Micro Mini Rose Buds
Fillers - flowers
Basics Fabric Pack
Green Leaf String

3 comments:

  1. Hi, It looks so beautiful. The way you have used the small wooden piece into a shelf is awesome. I liked it.

    https://akshayaartncrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww, this looks so cute and creative, I love miniature art works <3

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !